CAM and STEP-NC3 day class, contact STEP Tools for the current tuition cost
STEP-NC defines a new interface between CAM process planning systems and
NC control systems. The STEP-NC standard will drastically reduce the time
required for a machine shop to set up a job, eliminate the requirement for
post processors in manufacturing and allow machine tool controllers of the
future to be faster, safer and more intelligent. This is a new course and
the first to be available on the new standard.
- Geometry and manufacturing features in STEP-NC
- Manufacturing work plans and working steps
- Tools requirements and manufacturing strategy
- Integration, implementation and XML
Individuals who need to better understand the potential and capabilities of STEP-NC. Software developers who want to build STEP-NC interfaces for CAM systems or NC control systems.
All classes are held at STEP Tools, Inc. in Troy, New York.
To register: please call (518) 687-2848 or Fax (518) 687-4420. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The same high-quality course is available on-site at your location. Email us for details!