Industrial Review Board
STEP Tools formed the STEP-NC Industrial Review Board as part of
the MDICM "Super Model" Project, which ran from
2000 to 2003. The IRB is still active and is made up of leading
members of the Aerospace and Automotive industries their software
suppliers, and small to mid-sized machine shops in the Hudson Valley
that are their manufacturing suppliers. They include representatives
from Boeing, Lockheed Martin, NASA, General Electric, General
Dynamics, General Motors, Daimler-Chrysler and the Department of
Organizations of the Industrial Review Board
- Alibre, Inc.
- ARC Advisory Group
- Benet Laboratories
- The Boeing Company
- CADKEY Corp.
- Cambridge Valley Machining Inc.
- CamSoft Corporation
- Cincinnati Machine
- CNC Software (Mastercam)
- The Design Edge
- Dutchess Precision Industries
- Electro-Mechanical Integrators, Inc.
- ESPRIT CAM by DP Technology
- Fala Technologies
- Ford Motor Company
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- General Electric Fanuc
- General Electric Power Systems
- General Electric R&D
- General Motors Powertrain
- Gibbs and Associates (GibbsCAM)
- Honeywell FM&T
- Hurco Companies, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- IBM Software
- Ingersoll International Inc.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA)
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Liberty Consulting
- Litton - Avondale Industries
- Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems
- LoDolce Manufacturing
- Louisiana Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- ManufacturingQuote, Inc.
- Maverick Precision Manufacturing of Canada
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Northrup Grumman
- Otto-Tech Machine Company, Inc.
- PCAM Solutions
- Pratt & Whitney
- RCM and Associates
- Center for Automation Technologies, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Shaw Group
- Supplier Based Manufacturing Management (SBMM)
- U.S. Army
- Unigraphics Solutions e-Factory