The STEP Python interface brings STEP-NC APIs into the Python environment for high-level operations on STEP assemblies and STEP-NC process descriptions. It also opens up the STEP data classes, previously only available in C++, for detailed work in areas not covered by the high-level operations.
NOTE: We are actively editing this documentation — Refresh the page often!
High-Level STEP and STEP-NC APIs
- APT — Make process data.
- Finder — Navigate STEP process and assemblies.
- Feature — Make manufacturing features.
- Tolerance — Make and navigate STEP tolerances.
- Adaptive — React to process events
- Generate — Generate machine tool codes for process events.
- GenerateState — State variables for making machine codes.