We are continuing to expand our online manuals for the STEP-NC Machine desktop interface. At the moment, you can choose from the following "how to" articles.
How Do I ...
- Adjust the View in the Geometry Window
- Simulate Material Removal
- Show Machine Tool Motion
- See the Tool Position and Toolpath Parameters
- See the Tool Contact Cross-Section
- See and Edit Feeds/Speeds
- Add, Remove, and Rearrange Items in the Machining Program
- Import a CAD Shape for a Tool
- Define Datums on a Workpiece
- Define Tolerances and Dimension on a Workpiece
- Define Surface Textures on a Workpiece
- Work Closely with a CNC Machine
- Create a Plugin to Talk to a CNC Machine