ROSE Math Library
Changes in release 18.1 (2019-10-28)
- Version 18 Service Pack One release.
- Added AMF and 3MF export functions for meshes.
Changes in release 18.0 (2018-10-01)
- Version 18 release.
- Check if the given axis and reference direction vectors are
co-aligned in a call to rose_xform_put_dirs() and if they are,
generate a reference dir as if it were omitted.
- Pass through original value on unit conversion if either the
starting or ending unit is declared as roseunit_as_is. Previously,
we only checked ending unit.
- Added functions to project a point to a plane.
- Added functions for use with Euler angles and rotations.
- Disable XML entity expansion when reading XML mesh data to avoid
billion laughs attack.
Changes in release 17.1 (2017-12-29)
- Added RoseDelaunay2D::getPointCount() method.
- Updated RoseMeshFacetSet::getTriangleNormal to return a zero vector on
degenerate triangles and tweaked tolerance for degenerate values.
- Speed improvement to vector normalize.
Changes in release 17.0 (2017-04-07)
- Update for major revision.
- Updated RoseMeshTopology to allow partial shells to be processed.
(Useful for finding the boundaries of a set of facets.)
- Added RoseMeshXMLOpts to the XML writer API.
- Added bulletproofing against NULL values to topology handling code.
Changes in release 16.11 (2016-11-02)
- Updated topology validation to fail fast.
- Added getPoint method to RoseDelaunay code.
Changes in release 16.10 (2016-07-25)
Changes in release 16.9 (2016-06-30)
- Added RoseMeshFacetSet::appendNullFacet, clearFacetsOnly.
- Added rose_mesh_set_color (for a mesh face).
Changes in release 16.8 (2016-06-01)
- Released as ST-Developer v16 SP4
- Updated mesh topology validation code to check for anti-parallel
facets that share a single vertex
- Added overloads with RoseDirection and RosePoint to the put_x/y/zdir
functions and rose_xform_put_origin.
- Added some constant arrays for ordinal directions to accompany the
existing rose_vec_zero const array.
Changes in release 16.7 (2015-12-31)
- Added function to write mesh data in JSON format.
Changes in release 16.6 (2015-11-21)
- Version bump for ncpack 16.16
Changes in release 16.5 (2015-09-21)
- Updated RoseMeshTopologyVertexCursor to insure that the edges and
vertices returned by getNext are return in counter-clockwise order.
- Added void MeshMeshTopologyVertexCursor::facetEdgeVertex.
- Update for ST-Developer v16 SP3
Changes in release 16.4 (2015-08-25)
Changes in release 16.3 (2015-08-19)
- Version bump for latest ncpack.
Changes in release 16.2 (2015-08-18)
- Updated delaunay functionality to specify two types of edges:
border and internal. This is needed when refaceting triangles.
- Updated delaunay code to be more more robust numerically when computing
the intersection of two small line segments by scaling the direction
vector rather than using the existing values
- Update RoseMeshFacet::getFacetNormal to not crash when the facet index
- Fixed bugs in rose_mesh_topology: grow vertex list when calling
Update growFacetList to take a size parameter, rather than the max
facet to take (== sz+1).
- Updated RoseDelaunay2D::insertPoint to return ROSE_NOTFOUND when any of the
points in the list could not be inserted.
Changes in release 16.1 (2015-07-24)
- Added topology query methods to RoseDelaunay2D:
getEdgeCount(), getEdgeVertex(), getEdgeTriangle(), getTriangleEdge(),
- Facet, Face, Face properties and FacetSet basics.
- Added RoseReal2DArray and RoseReal3DArray to handle lists of points
- Added cartesian transformation operator initialization logic and
non-uniform scaling operations.
- Bounding box classes for 3D and 2D regions. Added bounds
computation for lists of points, facets and entire meshes.
- Added rose_pt_midpoint(), centerpt() for the bounding boxes, and
meshing XML output.
- Added 2D Delaunay triangularization helper class.
Changes in release 16.0 (2015-06-02)
- Matrix math, cross/dot products, etc for points, directions, and
coordinate system transforms.
- Unit enums and value conversion.
- Initial version, collecting math code scattered across stix,
stixmesh, stixsim, and ifc libraries. Bringing everything into one
place, documenting, and making sure everything is properly tested.
Copyright © 2020 STEP Tools Inc. All Rights Reserved