The Zlib package is used by the
ROSE library to handle zip-compression in files. The license notice
is included in
rose_zlib.h and reproduced
- roselib v19.1 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v19 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v18.101 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v18 SP1 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v18 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v17 uses zlib 1.2.11
- roselib v16 uses zlib 1.2.5
- roselib v16.701 uses zlib 1.2.5
- not used earlier
The Expat package is used
by the ROSE library to handle XML parsing. The license notice is
rose_expat.h and reproduced
- roselib v19.1 uses expat 2.4.1
- roselib v19 uses expat 2.2.9
- roselib v18.101 uses expat 2.4.1
- roselib v18 SP1 uses expat 2.2.9
- roselib v18 uses expat 2.2.0
- roselib v17 uses expat 2.2.0
- roselib v16 uses expat 2.0.1
- roselib v16.701 uses expat 2.2.9
- not used earlier
/* zlib.h -- interface of the 'zlib' general purpose compression library
version 1.2.11, January 15th, 2017
Copyright (C) 1995-2017 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Jean-loup Gailly Mark Adler
Copyright (c) 1998-2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd and Clark Cooper
Copyright (c) 2001-2019 Expat maintainers
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included
in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2021 STEP Tools Inc. All Rights Reserved.