IFC Mesher Library Change History
Changes in release 18.0 (2018-08-01)
- Version 18 release
- Update schema to IFC4x1
Changes in release 17.2 (2018-08-17)
- Associate mesh faces with links back to the original IFC face object
where appropriate. Use ifcmesh_get_ifc_face() to get the object.
- Rename ifcmesh_get_facet_items() to ifcmesh_get_shell_items() and
add a new ifcmesh_get_shell_item() function to access the values of
the list, since sometimes they are repitems and sometimes they have
nested selects that must be unwrapped.
- Improved handling of bad and missing data.
Changes in release 17.1 (2017-12-29)
- Update schema to IFC4 Addendum 2 TC1
- Update for roselib ABI changes, and retirement of custom all-atts
ctors. Use the default ctor and individual attribute set functions
to populate objects.
Changes in release 17.0 (2017-04-07)
- Major release, library renamed from ifcbim_ifcmesh to just ifcmesh.
Changes in release 16.10 (2016-11-02)
- Version bump for ncpack 16.22
Changes in release 16.9 (2016-06-01)
- Update for ST-Developer v16 SP4
Changes in release 16.8 (2016-03-30)
- When doing Delaunay triangularization of a polygon, guard against
triangles that are outside of the original.
Changes in release 16.7 (2015-11-21)
- Version bump for ncpack 16.16
Changes in release 16.6 (2015-09-21)
- Update for ST-Developer v16 SP3
Changes in release 16.5 (2015-07-24)
- Update to use mesh definitions given by the rosemath library.
Changes in release 16.4 (2015-06-02)
- Now installing ifcmesh_style.h header.
Changes in release 16.3 (2015-04-29)
- Fixed symbol conflict with MAX/MIN on HPUX
- Added support for 2d the following 2D curves in profiles:
circle, trimmed_curve, composite_curve, polyline, line
- Added support for IfcStyledItem and color resolution.
- Fixed core dump in viewer for NULL rep items.
Changes in release 16.2 (2015-04-17)
- Extended support for IfcFace instances with complex bounds.
- Added support for IfcShellBasedSurfaceModel instances
Changes in release 16.1 (2015-03-25)
- Corrected missing header file in MSI packaging.
Changes in release 16.0 (2015-03-23)
- Preview Release with initial documentation of the faceting API
functions, the StixShell class for the mesh, and a sample program to
facet all of the products in an IFC file.
- Implemented faceting for a few simple cases: extruded solids of
rectangular, circular, or polyline profile, faceted_breps with
triangle or quad facets
- Created XML shell export program (export_ifc_shapes.exe) to write
mesh data in a simple XML format.
- Created simple IFC geometry viewer (ifcview.exe) as a test harness
to display mesh data.
Copyright © 2018 STEP Tools Inc. All Rights Reserved