IFC Check and Browse Change History
Changes in release 18.0 (2018-10-01)
- Version 18 release.
- Update schema to IFC4x1
Changes in release 17.1 (2017-12-29)
- Update schema to IFC4 Addendum 2 TC1,
- Update for roselib ABI changes.
Changes in release 17.0 (2017-04-07)
- Major release, library reorganization.
Changes in release 16.3 (2016-06-01)
- Update for ST-Developer SP4
Changes in release 16.2 (2015-07-13)
- Added -allow flag to permit connections from other IPs or subnets.
- Added graph visualization when browsing instances.
Changes in release 16.1 (2015-05-10)
- Associates a "Check IFC File" action when right-clicking a file
in the Windows explorer.
- Allows multiple instances when run in server mode. Finds an
available port if the default port is already in use.
- Windows GUI now launches into interactive mode when run with a
command line file argument.
- Updated IFC wording.
- Catch more exit conditions to clean up server process.
Changes in release 16.0 (2015-05-02)
- Initial version of IFC Checker forked from STEP Check and Browse.
Command line and Web browser interface with all basic file stats and
interactive IFC file exploration.
Copyright © 2019 STEP Tools Inc. All Rights Reserved